Wednesday, February 07, 2018

WELCOME TO FARMHOUSE FINDS UTAH


Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting Farmhouse Finds Utah where you will find useful tips, creative inspiration and motivation to do good. Our hope is that this blog will meld our love of sustainable homesteading with vintage goods.

My name is Meagan and I run Farmhouse Finds Utah with my mom and dad, Lisa and Mel. I live in Southern Utah with my husband and two daughters, Charlie and Annie. Our family loves traveling, playing outside, Disney parks, and eating delicious food. Over the past several years, I’ve developed an interest in sustainability and all that that entails: reducing our waste, ditching disposable products, trying to live simply, etc. I hope to share our experience and experiments with you and that you feel inspired to join us in living a more sustainable life. We are striving to live a better life now so that we can have a better Earth and a better future.

My name is Lisa and I run Farmhouse Finds Utah with my husband, Mel and our daughter, Meagan. When Meagan started talking about sustainability, the ideas of self sufficiency and homesteading resonated most with me. Due to some limiting HOA policies, I have had to adapt my ultimate vision of raising chickens, rabbits and bees for the time being. But this hasn’t stopped me from gardening, canning, sewing, knitting and cooking, doing things that work for us right now. So whether you live in an apartment or in the country, homesteading can be for you too. I hope to share my newfound skills, knowledge and perspective and that you can use the ideas that work for you.

Together, we love hunting for vintage housewares at estate sales, going dumpster diving and working on upcycle projects. Join our email list and follow us on Facebook @farmhousefindsutah to see our finds and work on projects with us. We hope you’ll join in on the conversation so that we can learn together.



No comments:

Post a Comment